The Importance of LED Screen in Today’s World
It seems as if every other week, a new type of screen for your television or computer is released. The current rage is LED screens, and they’re not only transforming electronics, they’re having a huge impact on another major industry – advertising.
If you’re not an electronics expert, sometimes it’s hard to keep up with the industry because it evolves at such a lightning-quick pace. But you’ll want to pay attention to LEDs video screens.
What Exactly Is An LED Display?
LED stands for light-emitting diode, and an LED display is not the same as an LED television, which is really a traditional LCD monitor that uses LEDs to retro illuminate what you see onscreen. An LED display is a monitor that is completely made of LEDs. You know how important this difference is when you watch something on an LED screen for the first time.
Advantages of LED Screens over Other Screens
The many advantages:
- An LED display needs less space when installed – as small as 3 inches, convenient if you’re in the market for LED wall rental space.
- LED screens are inherently waterproof and dust proof, so they can be installed outside with no protection necessary – and they still deliver amazing picture quality. That’s why many stadiums, ballparks, and arenas across the world are using LED display jumbotrons for video play and replay.
- The displays are flexible in two ways. First is in size. An LED display can be as large as thousands of square feet and still retain its quality. But they’re flexible when it comes to shape, too. We all know about flat screens, but curved screens are becoming more popular.
- These amazing screens can also reproduce a stunning array of colors with unmatched refresh rate that brings the richness and splendor out of each color.
- In an industry where products are replaced seemingly every year or two, if not sooner, LED displays are refreshingly long lasting. If you have one installed and used correctly, tests indicate that even if you left it on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it could last for more than a decade.
- A higher contrast rate brings the picture quality to life. Fast action on the screen doesn’t blur like happens on other types of screens.
- LED displays consume less energy than other types of screens and are environmentally friendly.
The Impact of LED Displays
It’s no surprise that these amazing displays are changing the electronics industry. But did you know that it’s brought about a fourth category of screen? Decades ago, there was just the television screen. Later came the computer and mobile phone screen. Now, there is a fourth type – the outdoor LED video rental display.
It’s this last display that’s not just transforming the electronics industry but also already impacting the advertising industry. First of all, advertising in this way much more energy efficient than other types of electronic ad displays, which means it makes financial sense. Second, since advertising can be conveniently viewed on an LED mobile screen, companies now can release news or ads about their company, products, or services – and they can update those same ads quickly and efficiently. Finally, this mobility adds diversity to advertisements and allows advertisers to be even more creative in their messaging.
As the quality of LED displays evolves, their influence on electronics and other industries is only going to increase.
And you’re going to benefit. See for yourself!